As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, I am grateful for many things:
1. That I randomly discovered a brand new place for yoga and meditation right by my house this morning – just after writing my meditation post last night. (Crazy continuation of the universe speaking to me)
2. That we leave to visit family back home tomorrow.
3. That both my kids are happy today.
4.That I just got them to apologize to each other after I typed this and a door slammed (gotta love irony).
5. That I just finished a bitch of a first draft of a document I had to write about revenue cycle management for physician practices – while pretending to know what I was talking about (story of my career).
6. That I have awesome readers who follow my blog and leave warm, supportive and thoughtful comments.
7. That my comrades in the blogosphere give me new gifts each day with their words.
8. That I have grown enough in recent years to overcome my only-child guilt for not being able to be with both parents on Thanksgiving.
9. That my pups will love me even after staying at the kennel for a few days once I pick them up Sunday.
10. And finally, that I found hilarious Christmas gifts with a profanity theme on Etsy today. (Yes, I get far too much enjoyment out of ironic uses for profanity. The one in the photo is by far the tamest.)
What are you thankful for right this second?